[Dailydrool] few stories about jason

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Mar 19 06:35:29 PDT 2009

Healing drool to all who need

Good afternoon

As I had mentioned Jason in my last posting I will share some wonderful
stories of him.

One of his favourite past times was escaping and going to the 24 hour
vet in Rosebank . He was never a patient but loved going there . The vet
would phone some times as late as 12.30 a.m asking us to fetch him or
some times he  would bring him back.

Probably treats there. He also loved to pull me on my skateboard .
Another favourite past time was chasing the wild ducks and geese at Zoo
Lake with his sister Elizabeth the Great Dane. At Zoo Lake he was not
beyond stealing from the humans picnick

Baskets, he once pinched a whole chicken from a piknick he thought he
had gone to heaven. Most embarassing for his humans.

Jason also loved to dance , He liked the sound track of a movie called
the Stud .He perfected some very sexy movements of his own.

One of his favourite places in the house was my bedroom which was
decorated in Disney style . If the window was opened micky mouses ,
Donald ducks etc.attached to the light fitting would move in the breeze.
Was always trying to catch but never did. All the floors were uncovered
to show off the yellow wood and there was the occasional knot ,when
annoyed there was one particular knot under the dining room table he
would go and pee there late at night if annoyed. We found out that the
maids bed was directly under

And she would come banging on the door saying the hound had just peed on
her again. There was a small whole in the knot.

He enjoyed the ensuing fuss. For Jason's and Elizabeth's safety we
covered the pool as I feel if you have dogs and young two leggers you
should not have a pool protected or not.

In it's place we grew a high grape vine which when fully grown they
loved to sit under it in the shade.

Jason might have made the OBE .

Slave Johnathan.