[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Babies

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 08:49:17 PDT 2009

Thank you to those who complimented my two calendar babies... Daisy and
Toby. The little red-and-white pup (now more tan and gray at 9 years
young, with her tongue sticking out) is Daisy, and the big boy is Toby.
They are Grandma's darlings, so it's an appropriate day for them to
celebrate since it's my mom's birthday today. They sent Grandma a
special basset tee from Suncoast Basset Rescue -- but somehow they feel
that THEY should be receiving special birthday honors as well. I told
them I was going to put them on the bus to Grandma's -- but they just
wagged that much harder at that suggestion. How does Greyhound feel
about basset passengers? I'm thinking of giving them a call now...

Susan (slave to Mar 19 calendar bassets Daisy and Toby)