[Dailydrool] DYSON or NOT Raffle TSBHR

Eric Stevenson ericstevenson at comcast.net
Thu Mar 19 10:13:22 PDT 2009

It's that time of the year again.  The begging for Basset Boardwaddle Dollars has begun.  Last year for part of our pledge drive we raffled off a Dyson Animal DC-17 vacuum with great success (even if it was won by a Lab owner).  We learned a couple of things in the process however.  First most men did not get excited about winning a vacuum (90% of the ticket purchases were women).  Second many of us with too many hounds have long ago gotten rid of carpet and many more still had already traded up to a Dyson.

Our solution : The 2009 Stevenson Pack Boardwaddle DYSON or NOT Raffle
1st Prize is a $550.00 Home Depot Gift Card
2nd Prize is a $100.00 Wal Mart Gift Card

Very simple ...... you want/need/covet a Dyson buy one at Home Depot for $549.99.  Want to replace that carpet instead, buy a new floor covering.  Men.... this is Home Depot, our toy store, have fun.

Tickets are available online at http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/dysonfundraiser.html

The winner will be drawn at the Boardwaddle Dinner on 4/17/09, you will hopefully be there but you can still win if you're not.
100 % of the monies collected will be given to TSBHR

Thanks For Your Support,
The Stevenson Pack
Eric, Nancy, Karl, Adria,
Bubba, Baguette, Bob, Beau, Blue, Bella, Baxter

And Foster Pack
Oliver, Felony, Malicious, Archie, Lucy (not much longer) and Elvis (again)