[Dailydrool] basset costumes?

Kate bassetlover99 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:29:20 PDT 2009

Greetings Droolers.

Here in the DFW area, there aren't any basset-specific events that I'm aware
of. We do, however, have an awesome "Easter in the Park." Costumed dogs (and
slaves) parade the street, and then everyone has a picnic.

What kinds of outfits/costumes do you all dress your bassets in? Mine are
both boys, and one believes he's a little too dignified for it all, though
he didn't complain when I put him in one of my rescue t-shirts--trotted
around like he was big stuff!

Thanks in advance for any ideas...drool and ahroos all around!

Kate
Baxter (I'll never admit I liked it)
Boomer (Where's my t-shirt, ma?)