[Dailydrool] Fred, Skunks, BOTW & Mail

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 14:02:19 PDT 2009

Helena thank you so much for posting the video of Fred.  What a lovely lad he looks, with his tail wagging happily, he will feel so much better when he gets a few pounds off.  Big hugs to him from us!  Morse has a definite skip in his step and I am hoping that might mean he has lost a pound this week.  However, he did find a discarded pate sandwich this afternoon.....

Morse has been googling skunks, and is devastated to find they don't live in UK.  He wonders if they can be introduced here?  He thinks they have much to bring to the UK, and is going to petition Gordon Brown for their early release (to our back garden, if possible).

Basset of the Week seems to be static, or is it  just my PC?  Can bassets at the Bridge be entered for BOTW?  Also, does anyone know how to resize a too-large jpeg picture?

And lastly, if anyone is fed up of their ??????s in their emails, after some very good advice from a drooler, my ????s appear to have gone - and I believe it is from switchin from Yahoo All-New-Mail to Yahoo Classic Mail, and switching it from rich to plain text.  My sanity is (temporarily) restored!!

Becky (small things please small minds), Morse (can we change the subject? How about those skunks?) and Pumbaa ATB (Morse, was it a sausage pate sandwich?)x