[Dailydrool] Making great strides on training my slaves

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 13:55:32 PDT 2009

This is Harley of Hawaii, Bo's brother, reporting in. Since moving to our new rental, I have been making great strides in the training of my slaves--especially the mom-slave. I am a velcro hound of the first order and do not like being left human-less, even though I have the 24/7 company of my brother and many hours of daily companionship from my new slip-under-the-fence-to-be-with-me girlfriend. When left human-less, I am capable of howling and barking for hours, and try to do so at every opportunity. My mom-slave works out of the house and is seldom away, but has never before been totally enslaved. At our old home, my slaves put one of those nasty lemon-juice-spray-in-your-nose collars on me if they went out, so I was forced to restrain myself. But, fortunately for me, that collar broke in the move, and now I am free again to express myself. The new in-your-face collar has been ordered, but thanks to the fates that be, the arrival of same seems to
 be taking weeks to months. In the meantime, I have been working hard.

When left alone for an hour the first time, I howled so piteously and loudly that I managed to attract neighbors from three sides of our new house along with the landlady, all of whom were "trying to console" me. Hee hee. Little did they know this was part of my plan. When the mom-slave arrived home from the store, she was met by a crowd and a concerned landlady. Since this event, I have not been left alone for a second. Mom-slave takes me and my brother everywhere with her. She only shops in the early morning or after dark when it is cool enough for her to leave us in the car, windows cranked halfway open, parked in the farthest corner of the parking lot where my howling will attract the least amount of visitors. Mom-slave always takes us for a long walk around the parking lot and adjacent areas first before confining us to the BUV and never leaves us in the car longer than 15 minutes. But the best part is that Mom-slave and Dad-slave have
 discovered a little Italian sidewalk cafe with excellent food not far from our home. The owners do not object to two basset hounds under the table outside, and Bo and I only have to wait for the human meal to be completed before collecting rewards. I am most pleased to report that I have taken Mom-slave totally hostage. It is my hope that the dread citronella collar is on back-order and never arrives. Aloha, your furend in Paradise, Harley Basset