[Dailydrool] EMail responses?

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 13:43:58 PDT 2009

HI all,
I heard through the grapevine that some people tried to email me to get in the mailing list and receive the Senior Houndsabound e-newsletter, and did not get a response from me.

I do apologize if that were the case.  My hard drive crashed last month, and I lost many emails, and was without a computer for about a week.   So,  if there is anyone that wants to receive the newsletter,  just email me,  I will be more  than happy to add your name on.  I do respond to every single email, as quickly as I can.  I do have a new laptop now, as Toshiba decided mine had met their criteria for a replacement,  soooo, I sure hope I do not have any further troubles any time soon!

thanks,
wen
www.seniorhoundsabound.org