[Dailydrool] SPRING TIME !!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 17:57:40 PDT 2009

YEA !   we are enjoying the warm weather,  my two  girls want to stay out all
day, but they are grazers so they can't be  trusted,  they eat everything
they see. we had four large trees cut   down this week and my yard looks like a
tornado went thru it,  Annie loves  the wood piles  she is so funny, she will
do the Basset 500
running  around these damn tree stumps  and she is just running  full speed ,
growling and lowering her hind end like someone  is chasing  her and, there
isn't a soul around, just her,  she is just having a  ball, my husband and I
and Maggie just sit back and watch her,  the longer  I watch her the more I am
convinced that she has something wrong with her  !!!!  she has eaten so much
bark and saw dust  that  we don't  have dog poop,  we have formed particle
board !  I could  sell it for sub flooring !  I actually have to chain  her  a way
from the debris because I cant keep up with her trying to pull  this crap out
of her mouth. I take every toy outside with us and hell NO,  she wants to eat
the limbs, and saw dust, and bark. my other Basset and  miniature dachshund
never did this  and my sister has two Bassets and they  never do this either.
And  PLEASE don't tell me she does it because she is lacking   something  in
her diet,  she is just insane !  a beast  !!  Evil, weird, SCREWED UP !!!!!!
I think her mommy was sniffing  paint fumes when she was conceived  !  maybe
she was in the birth  canal too long ???

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie
**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220029050x1201385914/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B212974460%3B34272906%3Bh)