[Dailydrool] "Justice for Annie the basset hound" Petition

Moytes9 at aol.com Moytes9 at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 18:30:21 PDT 2009

I have never posted before and I am not sure if this has been passed around
on here yet, because I haven't the chance to read as many drools as I would
like  too.  Please if everyone could take 30 seconds to look at this and  sign
the petition, the story is sad, and the pictures are very disturbing.   Please
follow the link.

Sincerely, Erin

Justice for Annie the  basset hound
_http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/3424060_
(http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/3424060)

You  can view this petition at:
_http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/3424060_ (http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/3424060)

I'm asking you to sign  this petition to help us reach our goal of
10,000 signatures. I care deeply  about this cause, and I hope you will
support our efforts.

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)