[Dailydrool] a new baby

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 19 19:54:21 PDT 2009

About 2 weeks ago we brought home our newest addition, an adorable 4 month old baby boy basset.   Marty.
We have eventual plans to show Marty in AKC conformation where he will be known as Wishbone Summerhill Marathon Man.
He is very smart and very full of himself.  Old Maggie is busy keeping him in line.   He already counter cruises.   His current best friend is Butch, a 17 month old Standard Dachshund.
Marty is on the home page of my web site if you would like to see pictures.
Cathy Blatz
www.summerhilldachshundsandbassets.com
http://www.geocities.com/clubbasset/index.html
http://www.dachshund-wpdc.org/