[Dailydrool] justin jade and bird seed

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Mar 20 01:22:15 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all who need.

We have a lot of wild birds at home. Blue, yellow, red, orange, grey and
black ones. We also feed them seed and bread and other stuff like fruit
peelings. We put the seed out at about 05.00 scattered on 2 sections of
the lawn plus filling the feeders in the tree.

Most of the seed on the ground has been eaten by the time Justin and
Jade come out for the first time. In addition to this we also grow
rhubarb and spinach for the birds. When grown they feed off the leaves
and we cut down on the seed and other stuff only filling the feeders on
tree. We also have 2 bird baths one high , one low. Jade loves to drink
out of the low one . They both ignore the bird seed husks on the floor
as they feel the best has already gone.

Justin could not be bothered with them birds and there food

Jade I lub there water better than mine.

Slaves Johnathan and William.