[Dailydrool] eating bird seed

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 09:22:04 PDT 2009

Thanks all for responding to my question about the dogs eating birdseed. I
probably should have clarified that this is more shells than birdseed
because its whatever ends up on the ground although I'm sure there is still
seed mixed in as well.  I do have a fence around the feeder, however, the
birds can be sloppy.  I thank you all for your words of wisdom and I'll make
sure I feed the birds in the front yard from now on where the dogs are not
allowed to go due to the Invisible Fence.  I knew if I asked, you all would
have an answer for me so thanks again.

Tina and the crew in MA.