[Dailydrool] Eating Birdseed

jkapanowski at wowway.com jkapanowski at wowway.com
Fri Mar 20 11:53:34 PDT 2009

I wanted to chime in on the birdseed eating discussion.  Several years ago
when we first got Twinkie, we used to feed the birds.  Then I read something
that said it could make a dog sick, especially if it was damp and moldy.  So
we stopped feeding the birds.  Of course, now that I'd like to pass the
information on to my fellow DDers, I can't find it.  I'll keep looking for
the article, but please bear in mind that if the seed sits on the ground and
gets moldy, it could well make your houndie sick.

Janet 'n Twinkie