[Dailydrool] basset purses

tammy408 at roadrunner.com tammy408 at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 20 10:45:34 PDT 2009

I found some cute basset purses at michigan rescue website.. ordered one.. after driving my son crazy trying to decide which one I wanted.
I picked the summery looking one with 2 bassets on it.. now I can't wait to get it..
I got a adorable change purse/wallet from a wonderful drooler awhile ago, and a luggage tag that I use as a keychain..
been searching for a purse. and am happy that I found one.. and can support a rescue too.

tammy, eric and angels atb lexis marie and shadie babe