[Dailydrool] Fred's new name

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 08:36:13 PDT 2009

He won't be here for a couple of weeks, but I wanted to let everyone know that I have renamed Fred "Bodhi", which means enlightenment or awakening. I let his temp. foster moms know so they can start using the new name and help him get used to it. He will see the vet on Monday, and we will get a better idea of what care he needs, and get him up to date on his immunizations and the immediate needs met before he travels farther.

I'm now heading out to the yard to bury wire mesh along the fence since Pearl and Sage have been planning the Great Escape since the snow melted. I added a few feet of wire to the top of the fence to keep Sage from jumping over when she got here a month ago...now she is working UNDER. Sigh. Will probably need to set landscape timber all around the fence, but this will be a start.

Drool to all who need it on this SPRING day! Yippee!

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, coming attraction Bodhi
Ace, Maya, Sage