[Dailydrool] Help at BoardWaddle

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 06:58:48 PDT 2009

I know someone has already asked for help handling hounds at BoardWaddle, but if there is anyone else available I may need help too. Bodhi (Fred) is scheduled to arrive on April 5th (that is the plan for now) and I don't want to leave him at the kennel if I can help it. We'll see how things go. But if he comes, I'm sure he won't be able to walk the route and I'll need to bring a wagon for him. I will also have probalby Kahuna and Pearl, so I don't think I can pull the wagon and watch Bodhi, and walk the two houndies by myself. If anyone thinks they may be able to assist, that would be great. Otherwise, I'll probably leave Bodhi in the room for the Waddle. With his weight, I know I won't be able to carry him when he poops out!

Thanks, drool to all!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud,Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, with coming attraction Bodhi
Ace, Maya, Sage