[Dailydrool] Nigel, Get A Grip!

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 16:59:35 PDT 2009

Dear Nigel,

I've been reading the Drools with my Mom and I must say that if you haven't
managed to alienate your Mom with some of your previous shenanigans, you
aren't going to in the future.  She lubs you!  She will always lub you!
And...she loves you, too.
Get Llewis to explain it do you.

Now stop running around like you've run out of food (and I'm sure that you
haven't) and go give your Mom a little kiss.  She is probably getting
company, or else she's like my Mom - she says something like, "This place is
a Pit!!!" and starts throwing the water around.  You simply can't please the
Moms because they always think that your beautiful art work is simply trash
that needs to be removed.

Llewis...do your best to calm him down.  I feel for you.

Fondly,
Lilie (sister of the annoying Daffodil)