[Dailydrool] Nigel...Maybe She's Getting A Cat

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 20:10:12 PDT 2009

Dear Nigel,

I noticed that your Mom was very concerned about cleaning up her beads and
other stuff.  It might be a cat who is coming to visit.  They climb up on
tables, knock things over, play with beads and chase them all over the
place.  I don't know why she'd clean up all the little things that appeal to
cats if she wasn't bringing one home for a while.

Did you hear her say anything about a kitty from work needing a place to
stay for a few days?  My grownup brother and his girl friend foster baby
kitties who need lots of attention.  Maybe that's what your Mom is going to
do.

By the way...my name is spelled L-I-L-I-E.  I am having the hardest time
with you boy hounds and the spelling of my name...

Good luck.  We have a cat who always lives here and he's annoying.

Fondly,
Lilie and Daffodil (who ATE 2 doughnuts that Daddy dropped and didn't share
even a piece with me!)