[Dailydrool] beddie storee

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Mar 21 21:14:41 PDT 2009

It wuz a dack en stormee nite...oh jus a minute ...it wuz a darck nite
en jus a wittle wet stuff fum da skye. but stormee sond mucho bedder.
So lass nite wuz a widdle kewl .  Da Momma herz tarred en gose to
beddie at o'dork thurdy.  (Shuddup Abby...herz is a dork goin to beddie
dat time. Herz noze we hab to go to da do we bizzness at da ten furty nite time)
So da drool gal noze sumpin up, herz be a widdle unner da wedder.  So herz
all sneggled in we bed. Den herz all snoozy en we 3 gals juss not comfy an
dat Teeka kitty bee a beddy hog.  (otay Abby we noze herz just a itty bitty
kitty, but herz stretchez out on we bed.)  So we gals needed to snuggle dat
Momma an it a gud ting herz sweepin cuz we can push herz awound.
So we pushy and pushy...Ahh we comfy now.  Dat Momma now it da wite
spot of we bed.  Abby herz sweepin on da top of da beddie on da pullows.
Nelly B herz got the spot be neckz to da Momma belly.  Da gweat an awesum
Sadie Maye (dat me) I lay on da rite side ob we bed wit me headbone on da
Momma pullow wit me nose on herz cheek. (Dat remine me...whewww me needin
to bush me toofers today...dat unnudder storie).  ahhhhhh we awl be da comfy drooler gals.
Momma waky up in da morning goin oww oww owww.  What her pwoblem?
Why herz waky we up wit awl dat caterwallin an planin?  Hmmm wunner
iffen it hab sumpin to do wit her bein side wayz in da bed wit herz tootsie
hungin offen da bed?  Or maybee Abby swishy her wit her smooshy up on
herz beck an using her neck fur a pullow?  Nelly B tushy be in da Momma belly...
maybe herz tushy too big?  It cud not be dis gal...Nope Sadie jus a sharin da
pullow an using da cheeky rest....me breath nut dat bad....or is it?
Droolz to awl dat in need,
Sadie Maye ob da Dog House Gang