[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel to LiLie

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 03:41:53 PDT 2009

Deer LiLie

whut now? I ain't eben starded an heer you are wif dat book...oh.
Lilie.
Sorry sorry.
Deer Lilie, an et all (dat a new Laddin fraze Llewis lernt.) (it mean
ebberbuddy)
We fink we figgered it out. She cleent and cleent and cleent an den gotted
redy for bed. She sended we out to ....you know...and den put we in we
crates, gib we treets an LEFF DA CRATE DOORS OPEN!!!
We dont nose if all dat cleenin fryed she brane...oh all right BRAIN.... or
if she leff dem oepn on porpoise. (Llewis will you stop!! Issa whut? Fishie?
Like da shrump? Not a fishie a...Llewis I don unnderstan all dis stuff. Ok
Ok, I fix it.) Purpose. Or if she leff dem oepen on purpose, but she leff
dem oepene an we slept on super cushy beddies in da room wif she an Uncle
Cooper Sir. We dint move aroun much since Uncle Cooper Sir seemed to not
like it much when we did. He VERY rude when he get woked up. So we stayed
eech on we own liddel cushy beddies an slep. WE BIG BOYS NOW. Oh, Yessir, we
unnerstan sir, we big boys long as we sleep an dont fool aroun yessir we
nose sir. Dem crates still dere, yessir we unnderstan sir Mr Cooper Sir he
gone,Llewis?  Anyeways dat muss be why she cleent up. She so sweet she not
want we gettin in truble at nite.
Dat muss be it.
Gotta be it, right?
Yup dat gotta be it.
Right?
Lub an drool for et all  frum Nigel an Llewis