[Dailydrool] Frum Nigel to LiLie

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 06:21:41 PDT 2009

Dear Nigel and Llewis,

You hab my sympathys.

When my mom bwought home a puppy it was all about  'look at him',
Lily..'smell him', Lily... 'isn't he cute' Lily?

I took one look and thought 'cute, my patoot!..'now my mom has lost her
bwains too!

And when I smelzed him I thought..he smelz like twouble wif a capital "P".

And here I am ...9 months later...still breaking him in...its a load of
work, I tell ya! Not only did he *not* come wif big-boy bwains, he has
*no*sense of respect for royalty!  At least there are two of you to
supervise
him!

You boys are gonna be soooo busy.

Lily

P.S.  If you can lure him into a crate, slam the door and bury the key out
in the asparagus patch.

--
Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage