[Dailydrool] Belly Rubs Basset Rescue Online Auction Begins Today!

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:39:24 PDT 2009

Gentlemen, start your bidding! Here is the url to the Belly Rubs Basset
Rescue 2009 Auction:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZleemeredith

It's on eBay, so you and all your friends can bid. All you need to do is
sign up for an eBay account, if you don't already have one. Send that url to
everyone you know and tell them to bid on some items. Auctions run 10 days.

We'll be adding more items to the auction all week, so keep checking back
for cool things. There's a Tony Goffe figurine, NASCAR collectibles, Native
American jewelry, Food Network goodies, a fabulous Taste of Tennessee basket
stuffed with another sweet Southern goodies to give you diabetes, a guitar
autographed by country music star Blake Shelton, a pair of Jonathan Adler
vases, a gift certificate for a pet portrait, a beautiful, one-of-a-kind art
quality quilt, and much, much more. It's not just basset stuff, although we
do have some fabulous basset crap. It's high quality merchandise, and all
the proceeds go to the dogs --- our sweet basset hounds. We've got
37 bassets in our care right now, 9 of whom have heartworms, and it's only
March, so we've got a lot of vet bills to pay.

This is a fun way to raise that vet bill money. Browse, click and bid!

Leanne Potts
President, Belly Rubs Basset Rescue
and mom to more bassets than I can count