[Dailydrool] Mom Person Cweaning

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:57:02 PDT 2009

Hey Boyz, Hopem youz is not getting what we gots here yesterday.  The Momma
here wuz messing with this plastic thingy and then she takes a shower. I
sneaks up stairs to take a look. The boy 2 leggers ratted me outs. He
howwered to the Momma telling her I gots up the stairs. Somebody left open
da gate to the stairs.  I snuck upstairs and takes a look at Hammie the
hamster in his acq...acquar.. in his cage thingy.  The Momma screams oh my
goshes Maggie shouldn't be ups here on the stairs.  So, the 2 legger boy
helps me down. Then, the Momma leaves with the 2 brothers (doxies) and
leaves me and Mazzie heres. Mazzie so mads she howling at the window.  Then,
they is gone forever and ever and then they comes back and the 2 legger girl
is carrying a box thing. Oooh, white box, I have heards about how goods
these is.  We 4 sniff, sniff, sniff........ooooh leftovers?  Na, they run
upstairs and talking about pawsome.  Pawsome? This thingy has some paws?
 Whats? No, they want to name him pawsome, then no, he is "Jonas Pawsome" as
a name.  He looks like a tiny pawsome they saids.  We not gets to see what
the thingy even is.  I asked the bwothers whats it is and they said it looks
like Hammie, but differnt colors.  We not gets to see as they lives
upstairs.  THe white box was not the ones I heards about. We need white
boxes here.  Nope, ours had holes in it and it was not for us to eat.  Lordy
be, another hamster.  I am doing my duty of guarding the gate at the stairs
to see if they gets loose and I mights just have to show thems whose house
this is iffin they get out.  See, my Momma not cwean for the Jonas to come
home, but hers did clean when we gots a home inspectwion one day. Hers
cleans alots. I fink that yous is getting a family member as others might
have said too.  Momma wants another girl here as we are getting outnumbered
with the hamsters being boyz.  Daddy saids no more dogs!  We is not dogs. We
is furry kids.  Me wondering if you getting another furry kid.  Anywho, I
see a squirrel gots to go.
Bark at ya later,
Maggie Mae LaRock