[Dailydrool] To Nigel 'bout cleenin'

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 12:57:26 PDT 2009

 Deer Nigel 'n Llewis an' Mr. Cooper, Sir.? 'Bout da cleenin'...yur lukky, eber sinced da slabes decided to sell dis howse wut we lib in and got's a door fer us to go inanout and inanout all da time, Mama a cleenin' moochine!? If we eben thinkz abowt puttin won ob our? toebones on da wet flowr fire comes outta herz eyez and she bellows for us to GOOWTSIDEANSTAYDEREFORAWILECANYOU?!? Herz does this jest affer we gots ebberyfing jest the wayz we likes it.? It's a curse I teww u.? Be glad dat she onwy doin dis fer two days.? It cud be worser!?

Snooters,
Dudley, OEBE in tra