[Dailydrool] CBHR has a new puppy!

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 22 16:33:58 PDT 2009

Little Maliah is just came in to CBHR this weekend from a shelter in NC. She
was left at the shelter along with her sister by a backyard breeder who
could not sell them because they have a deformity in their back legs. The
other puppy was adopted from the shelter, so we just have Maliah. She is
almost 6 months old, and is only about as big as a cat. Her disability
hasn't slowed her down at all - she bunny hops around and walks in a
crouched position with a hunched back. She will go to the vet tomorrow, so
we will find out what her prognosis is. She doesn't seem to be in any pain,
and is just as sweet and happy as she can be. Here's a short video of her
playing with my Zoe. They had just finished playing outside, so she was
pretty tuckered out by the time I got the camera out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW1yMD3R4VQ

Please pray for good news for Maliah puppy!

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com