[Dailydrool] Tulip the celebrity

BRYAN MARTINEZ brymart at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 23 12:05:43 PDT 2009

I always enjoy clicking on pictures and videos of houndies so, here is
my 2 cents:

http://picasaweb.google.com/artofbryan/DoggieKitty#5158841332090830002

about 3 years ago, I snapped this photo whilst on a  walk with my
mom's caretaker's five year old, Jacob and my houndie, Tulip, also 5
years old.  Everyone who saw it urged me to send it in to our local
newspaper (the Indianapolis Star)because they would have no choice but
to print it..... ... about a year later I did send it in and yes, they
printed it!
how could they not?

and since I sent that one I sent this one too, but no-go on it..but I
like it a lot. It shows Tulip when she was first introduced to my
Mom's cat--- Her only experience with cats was to give chase whenever
they were detected on our walks. This business of a cat  rubbing up
against her went completely against her nature...but she endured it ,
albeit grudgingly !
http://picasaweb.google.com/artofbryan/DoggieKitty#5158838407218100114