[Dailydrool] HEY!!! That's not FAIR!!!!!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Mar 23 11:26:34 PDT 2009

Bev, my DH is going to have a fit, I just know it...you have
successfully given me a complete and total puppy obsession!!!!  Your new
baby is absolutely ADORABLE! (and soooo smooshy!)  I don't know what to
wait to hear the hilarious tales of mayhem that this little fella is
sure to create!  Congratulations to you and snooters to the sad, pitiful
and all but forgotten Nigel and Llewis...at least that's the story
they're telling, I'm sure.  he he    Drool to everyone out there who
needs it, even those that don't even know they need it yet.

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva and Sophie - "I know she didn't say the "p" word, did
she?"