[Dailydrool] Miss Becky and Conley McFadden

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:18:36 PDT 2009

Georgie, Ms. Beasley is in overdrool production and I am saying a prayer
that Miss Beckey will be with you for awhile longer.  I love your posts
about her and your life in Canada, doG Bless Miss Becky and you.

Momperson & Dadperson, I especially love the name Conley McFadden, what a
wonderful Irish sounding name!  Being 1/4 Irish with red hair and freckles,
that name warms my heart.  Now Nigel and Llewis, you be nice to your new
brother and remember Momperson and Dadperson still love you, along with Mr.
Cooper Sir, they just have so much love for doggies and wanted to share it
with another doggie.  Besides, Ms. Beasley says that Mama Zelda and Grampa
Mitchell sent Conley to you to help heal MomP and DadP's hearts.

Drool to all those in need,
Ruthie Beattie and
Ms. Beasley Ann Beattie, BABES Royal Cargiver (who is sleeping on her
"throne" now)