[Dailydrool] buppy Elleanor Roosevelt on the drool calendar, me birfday and daddy following me.

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 23 15:08:14 PDT 2009

Hi furends and friends

First, momma here. What an adorable buppy on today's page of the Drool calendar. The pose and look, oh my, I could hug her for hours.
Aham, now DIS BE VIOLETA!
Tomorrow is my burfday and da momma saided we gots da steak wif da fing called BAKON dat da Nigel saided he gotted furom his ney bour Mr Rodgers. I can't wait to eat it.
I will be 7.
Yesterday da daddy strange. I said gudmorning daddy and standed on da bed on my way to pee and da daddy said "Wait Violeta, let's give da morning kisses" So we gave da kisses and den I standed on da bed, I really need to pee. So da daddy saided "wait fur me"and he go wif me, and he be a following me close wif da bowl on a hand. What do dis man want. I sniff to find da bedder place and he in his pijamas following me. Dis very uncomfortable. He no stop following me wif da bowl on his hand and now I hafta pee. When I position fur da action he tump! put da bowl under me low parts and I pee in da bowl.
NOW WHAT'S WIF DAT? A lady hafta pee in peace. I give him da look.
I finish and he tooked da bowl wif him. Later we wented to get da stitches off me surgery removed and he took my pee for da Vetlady. Humans are weird.
Love and drool to all who need.
Violeta da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau