[Dailydrool] Miss Becky of Calgary AB dropped my camera in waterwish

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 23 15:48:28 PDT 2009

This is mind boggling the affect the drool has on Miss Becky.
Took her to vet who looked at her and said 'it's not good'.  Checked her out and she said her heart beat has improved dramatically what it was yesterday.
And the leg turned under by the time we left it had straightened out. So the pills did not kill her and she is some better but to just let her go at her own pace. Of course Murray's saying 'told you nothing was wrong with her' However vet said she was very very sick and still is but improving.
So thanks all for the drool. Looks like it works - keep it coming though - told vet it had almost melted our snow.
Thx again
She is walking normally a bit wobbly like Walt Wingfield's ducks.
arooooooooo
Georgie and Miss B?ecky