[Dailydrool] buppie diet and healing drool

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:14:12 PDT 2009

Dear Bev,
Good luck on the buppie diet.  I raised 8 in the last 9 years, and it didn't do a thing for me, but I am a stress eater, so while the buppies give me joy and activity, there is a lot of stress in my world.  Nevertheless, Conley is such a handsome lad, and I am wondering what your plans are for him... show ring ... trekking....  He has beautiful posture and while I know nothing of show ring standards, he is clearly a basset basset!!!  God bless and good luck.  I am done with buppies myself, and when we have vacancies, I am going to go senior, more compatible with my approaching senior status.
Dear Georgie,
I have not yet gotten to the post why Miss Becky needs drool, but I have read that many are sending her some, so count us included.  We have wonderful droolers here, and we wish that whatever ails her goes away pronto.
More drool still available to all in need and well wishes,
Jackie and the hounds