[Dailydrool] saying hi!

lily5943 at comcast.net lily5943 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 18:28:33 PDT 2009

We have been so busy!  I don't even have time to read a lot of the Drools, but here's what has caught my eye lately:

1.  Adorable calendar pages!  Our friends the Lindy hounds looked so sweet, and that wonderful Monroe Branch has grown into such a handsome boy!  The puppy from yesterday propped up on the tree--OMG!  And the one that had his first birthday--oh, I could go on and on, but I'm glad to get to see so many adorable houndies!

2.  Too many hounds feeling ill and/or going to the Bridge!  We are holding all of you in our hearts....

3.  The video of Party Time taking her food dish to the sunny spot is so fab!  Keep sharing the basset videos from YouTube.  I love them!

4.  Don't forget to check out BellyRubs Basset Rescue's auction on eBay.  Send the link to your friends; there are many non-basset items.  http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/leemeredith_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

snooterkisses from Little Rock,

Susan, Gigi, and Beau