[Dailydrool] Howlo all

Shelli Hart fireangelgp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:34:30 PDT 2009

Howlo All It's me Hunter me wanted to let yall know that im doin better!!!!
me hasnt got me mouth stuck open sence November. me mom and vetman sais i
may have grown out of it.... me hope so couse that hurt!!!! me got a new
friend.. he is a 7 week old doxie. he realy little. him only ways 2lbs. him
real cute!!!! me real gentle wit him cuz me now me can hurt him. me love him
lots!!!! him is my broder harley's baby!!!!! even harley loves the buppy...
me favorite thing to do is drool on him when he plaz wit my mouth... ok mom
says it's her turn on here so here her iz.....

hello all, I am realy pleased with the way hunter is with the puppy. His
name is Little Guy and we call him LG for short. Hunter is doing realy good.
His vet and I talked the other day when I took the puppy in for his check
and we both agree that maby he is growing out of the dislocating his jaw
thing... As he said he hasn't had a problem sence November and is doing
great. I think we are not going to have to have the surgary done on him to
fix the problem because it fixed on its own. Thank all of you for all of
your great ideas. I do use a head harnus still on him when we go some where
just to make sure he isn't doing it again but that is the only time. I
modified it so he can't open his mouth all the way.... He is a beautiful boy
and loves everyone!!!!! I will try to get a good pic of him so I can shair
it with all of you!!!!!

Hugs and drools to all,
Hunter and Shelli