[Dailydrool] Clara update

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 13:21:55 PDT 2009

Thank you everone who spared a little drool for my girl. She is such a sweetie, it is horrid seeing her so debilitated.

She saw the vet today. The good news is her temperature is normal and there was no sign of swelling or a blockage in her tum. The vet thinks it is most likely gastroenteritis and has given her a course of antibiotics, some medicine to line her stomach before eating and said to give her three small meals of chicken and rice, rather than her usual 2 of kibble.

Rolph likes the idea of 3 meals a day, but does not approve of the word small where food is concerned.

If Clara does not improve in 24 hours I will take her back, but fingers crossed, she is now on the road to recovery.

Thanks again
Sally, with Rolph (three meals does sound good) and Clara (That vet lady stuck a thermometer in places she shouldn't!)