[Dailydrool] adaly4444 at aol.comFW: Help with Cafe Press ad...

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Wed Mar 25 23:37:42 PDT 2009

Hi everyone:

A wonderful and generous artist named Missy Johnson has come up with a very special design for Golden Gate Basset Rescue and we are proud to offer it to you for sale at http://www.cafepress.com/GGBRCruisin.

Café Press offers a wide variety of items from shirts to hoodies to mugs and magnets, all with our design on them.  The apparel comes in a wide choice of colors and sizes.  In fact, there is something for the entire family including your favorite hound!!

50% of all proceeds from the sale of these items will go directly to help the homeless hounds in Northern California!  So please buy one (or more) item and enable us to continue to rescue and find new foster or forever homes for our beloved bassets!

Thank you!
~Gwen - Slave to Teddi, Casper and Madden~
Fundraising Coordinator
Golden Gate Basset Rescue
http://www.ggbassetrescue.org<http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/>