[Dailydrool] King Georges's houndsbay crap

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:04:47 PDT 2009

I recently won a blanket that Kay Jordan offered up on houndsbay for King George's pledges.

WOW- it came and it IS nice! I WAS sort of planning to give it away or save it for a future woofle...the last thing we need in this house is another blanket. But this is super soft and much thicker than I anticipated. Just the right size for covering moi chilly self up and enough weight so that I can feel it on me ( unlike some of the other wimpy lap blankets we have.) And of course embroidered beautifully by Kay!

She has another one listed just like it in red- you will REALLY love this- go take a look and bid high to win, there are only a couple of days left on this :

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1238281359

Maybe I'll bring mine along to BW and show it off...

droolies, Angelika