[Dailydrool] Impawtent woofin' in....

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:19:12 PDT 2009

'tis Pw Ms.Brandy woofin at ya... I am old and tired and sleep a lot~ BUT I have to disrupt my mid morning nap to remind folks about BoardWaddle's GM 09 Pw Xandy's woofle. I have just learned that the woofle ticket sales are not nearly up to paw err... par! There are 35 items in the woofle- ALL of them created and donated by members of our drool family. Pw Xandy MUST sell lots of tickets to bring in decent pledge moolah for the BW. How could she face her public if her pledge sheet is not full? She would be mortified... please help her reach her goal- it all goes to help bassets in need- and there are many! I know moolah is tight for everyone- skip buying lunch out this week or don't order pizza just once- VOILA you'll have some extra to send to Pw Xandy- AND you may just win a faboolous prize! Go look at the website that auntie Bonnie put together and buy, buy, buy! Please don't dissappoint the GM 09 Pwincess!

http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html

Have you made your reservation for BW yet??? Downloaded your packet?? And ordered a shirt?? The shirts are once again too cute- Deb has the magic touch when it comes to putting a basset down in paint!

here is the website info for BW:

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/

ok...back to my nap now... did I mention I AM old,

droolies, Pw Ms.Brandy ( hoping that all her aunties and uncles will come through for Pw Xandy)