[Dailydrool] Working out w/your pet

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:53:48 PDT 2009

So I get these daily emails - exercise tips of the day. Today's was about
working out with your pet. It gave some direction on beginning to jog with
your pet but warned and I quote "Pay attention to how your pet is feeling.
Signs that your pet needs to slow down or stop include drooling, stumbling,
trouble breathing, and a long, droopy tongue."

Other than trouble breathing, Rupert exerts these signs just walking around
the house, lol. I started laughing as I read this and envisioned taking
Rupert for a jog, lol. Usually on a regular walk, I urge them to jog as far
as they can - about 3 houses. This saves us (me) about 10 minutes in
sniff-time. :)
Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert
dailydrool calendar: 8/7/09