[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Day

livia9399 at aol.com livia9399 at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 07:09:34 PDT 2009

I am a "lurker" that rarely posts, but today is a very special day.? First, however, condolences to all who have lost a loved one, hound or human, and healing drool to all in need.

I just wanted to wish a happy second Gotcha Day to my crazy little redhead, Bella. It's hard to believe two years have gone by since we found each other at the Broward County Humane Society. At the end of every busy and stressful day, she makes me laugh, she's by my side when I'm ill (Nurse Bella), and occasionally, she's there with her squeaky toy to wake me up at 2 AM for a game of fetch.?I am so fortunate and blessed to have such a sweet, funny, animated, intelligent and kind little soul in my life. So thank you, sweet girl, and happy second Gotcha Day!

Linda M.