[Dailydrool] HAPPY GOTCHA DAY

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:41:28 PDT 2009

Happy, Happy Gotcha Day to "my Girls", Elder Clara and Miss Daisy!  Oh how I
adore those girls.  I have much to thank Elder Clara for, she showed me the
way to seniors.  What a love she is!  I wish I was there today to help you
celebrate but, I know Momma has much planned for you.  Henry and Thelma will
celebrate your day tonight and send snooter kisses and houndie hugs.  Much
love to you both and hope to see you soon.
Auntie Pam sending hugs and kisses
Henry & Thelma (sending a special thank-you)