[Dailydrool] Behind on drool

bassetmomof2 bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 07:39:18 PDT 2009

My goodness, after downloading the latest AOL last week I was not able to see all the drools racking up and was so busy with school, kids, dogs etc. etc. that I didn't think to check my mail DUH.  THe old version would show from the switchlist if you had emails or not.

After much reading I am finally caught up and I have to offer sad condolences to the Rebec family on the loss of their beloved Tuesday.  So sad that she and Louie left them so recently.

Must also send healing droolies to Zach, Miss Becky, Clara, Rebel, Barney, Lucy and Nigel.

Welcome to momperson's little Conley.  He has such a sweet smooshy face hanging over that wall.  We remember all to well those Sharkboy days.  Enjoy that little bundle of energy.

Lastly, Karen, thanks for the update on the Out of Africa hounds family.  We are thinking of you all during your sad time.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie