[Dailydrool] Drool needed for CONNOR

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:43:37 PDT 2009

Hi all,
First let me say our thoughts and prayers and drool are with the families
that have sick houndies and those who have lost their loved ones recently.
Second, Bev, or anyone, pleeeeeasse send me pics of the new puppy brother of
NIGEL AND LEWIS.
Third. Connor threw up 7 times today.  My DH and I are worried.  We put
prescription flea control on him last night because we found a tick on him.
Could that have mad him sick?  Please send drool.  We will take him to vet
tomorrow if not better.  Also, could you spare some new job drool for my DH.

Love and Snooter kisses to all.   Jenny and charley and connor and DH