[Dailydrool] Surgery day

Pollyaanaa at aol.com Pollyaanaa at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 18:55:12 PDT 2009

I am loving the buppy stories Bev.  I really need to not be drinking  when I
read these.
Sam is flinging drool, while she has it, to all those in need

Sam(antha) is having her surgery today.  I have to bring her in at  7:30am
and then wait, all day, until I get, "THE CALL."  So, if you could  keep your
paws crossed and say a prayer we would appreciate it.
I'll be at an appropriate place, my church rectory, while waiting for this
call.
Here's hoping it's just a lump, not a tumor, and that she doesn't lose a  toe.

thanks to all for the great emails.
take care
Lori....getting more nervous by the minute.
Sam(antha).....what?  why?  hey, where's my food bowl?
tater and hazel..the not-wannabeez.....We still have our  food.....nyah
**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799606x1201361003/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153745%3B34689725%3Bo)