[Dailydrool] note from Amy Rapp

arennerf at insight.rr.com arennerf at insight.rr.com
Fri Mar 27 00:51:40 PDT 2009

Hi droolers,

I will never forget the love and kindness y'all showed me when i had my kidney transplant at Mayo Clinic in August.

I kind of dropped off the face of the earth after that.   Surprisingly got pregnant shortly thereafter.

Our son, Ian Robert Rapp was born 3/25/2009, approximately 14 weeks early.   He is doing very very well for a 26 weeker.  You can see a photo of him on his Caring Bridge page:

www.caringbridge.org/visit/ianrapp

I've not been able to foster or transport during my very difficult pregnancy.  but we still have our Banjo and foster Carmen.  So drool flung, theoretically, or on purpose, would be greatly appreciated.

Please take a moment to sign our guestbook too

Amy Rapp