[Dailydrool] Lilie Stole and Ate A KFC Chicken Leg

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Fri Mar 27 16:46:49 PDT 2009

I can't believe that I haven't paid more attention when reading about what
various hounds have eaten...and what to do about it.

So...little miss food thief stole a chicken leg from the table tonight,
swallowed and looked very proud of herself.  I'll admit that KFC doesn't
have the largest chicken legs but it shouldn't be inside Lilie. It was a
whole chicken leg...with meat.

Anything that I should be doing, or should I simply keep an eye on her?

Katie (and a very naughty Lilie and very good Daffodil)