[Dailydrool] pig ears

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Fri Mar 27 17:22:57 PDT 2009

I no longer give my boys these things. they are disgusting. they have an aritificial dye which makes them bleed all over the rugs. they are pg hooves and cow hooves.. and they split apart. I am not the spokesperson fo rhtese but mine eat piggles. they are natural ones that they can digest and chew.. nothing is left behind. they dont last as long but they dont shed or bleed over the rugs.. whenever mine eat the others, they throw up pieces of them later. no thank you.