[Dailydrool] There's ANOTHER Basset in New England!

AAFD in MA aafdincma at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 17:24:12 PDT 2009

Hello all,

Just had to share!  Another Basset has been rescued from being PTS.  She's a darling girl we've named Buttons...can you guess it's because she's as cute as a button?  Her owner turned her into his local animal control because he was moving and couldn't take her with him.  Such a shame...but alas she is a good girl looking for a home.  If you know anyone in the NE area, specifically MA that is looking for a Basset girlfriend - send them our way.  Our listing for petfinder is below my signature.
Thanks and much drool to you all.

Cathy
Foster / Volunteer AAFD, Inc. MA

 http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MA387.html

A dog doesn't care if you are rich or poor.
He will love you unconditionally.
Give him your heart and he'll give you his.
From: Marley and Me