[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - My April Poem

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Fri Mar 27 17:44:47 PDT 2009

It's me again - Norm!

To celebrate the start of spring, I have written a new poem.  I hope you all
like it!

Spring Is Springing

Robins are bobbin' and grass is greenin'

>From under the mulch, the sedum is peekin'

The crocus' are showing their little purple faces,

Creeping Charlie is creeping in places

The pussy willow is fuzzy, forsythias turning yellow

The sap is arising, we're all feeling mellow.

The daffodils are getting ready, the tulips are too

For waves of color announcing everything's starting anew.

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys