[Dailydrool] quirks and stuff

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:35:12 PDT 2009

I am just the cutest and smartest basset just ask daddy he will tell you so.

Anyway my quirk is this...we have a water bowl in the bathroom..and I wont
drink out of a dirty bowl..it might not look dirty to you but trust me it is
iffen i wont drink out of it

so iffen i want water and there is dirt in the bowl I stand in the bathroom
and bang the toiltet seat with my nose...bang bang bang bang bang abng bang

till someone comes and changes the water for me

it werks eberytime

I like it cold too hehehehheehe

spoiled rotten

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr