[Dailydrool] AZ Basset Rescue saves pregnant female...9 pups born

Kim Bruck bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sat Mar 28 08:38:48 PDT 2009

AZBHR saved 10 more lives.

Our intake coordinator Robin Martin rec'd a cal from one of our vets
that a young (under 1) female was brought in and was in distress.  She
was having a difficult time delivering her puppies.  The people who
brought her in could not afford any medical care (the baby girl hadn't
received any medical care - EVER) and just left her.

So after a c-section - 9 pups were born.  Mom is doing okay - not great,
but okay.  The puppies will be bottle feed tonight and hoping can return
to mom tomorrow.

Please donate today to help our new hounds in AZBHR.

Online at paypal www.azbassetrescue.com or mail a check to AZBHR c/o Mom
and Pups P O Box 3056 Gilbert AZ 85299

Kim Bruck AZBHR